Started working on the Battle system a bit, i’m trying really hard to keep it as close to the original as possible. Targeting and attacking as well as being hit feel pretty damn close already as you can see in the video.
Getting the Equipment manager done, now on to actually using a weapon. Here i am testing out the animations for the Saber.
I have Basic Equipment working now, i don’t have the stats set yet. But you can pick up the weapon drops and equip them from within the inventory page.
Doing some edits to the Forest before open it up as a playable area. Using 3d Ripper DX on the map loader causes some weird scaling and rotation issues which i need to fix. Also the UV mapping on some of the cutout textures needs work as well.
I decided i wanted to resurrect this fan game i started years ago. After a few weeks of converting over the newer version of Unity and switching the game to use photon networking i now have a playable demo available.
Also i am building a mobile version that can run on android, iphone as well soon.
Well, had some life changing stuff happen this year and i haven’t been able to work on this project. The most updated version of the software is on my PC in storage, which is a big reason why i haven’t worked on it much. Soon as i get some things taken care of i’ll be working on it again. I’m considering adding it to google code so i can get some help with it.