Hey everybody, I’m back.
I wanted to continue development of this fan game i started a while ago. I renamed it Pocket PSO. Mainly because i do have playable versions for android and iphone mobile devices which should be available soon. The online portion connects to a private photon server of mine, it’s the free version of photon which only allows 100 CCUs (basically only 100 people can be on at the same time).
If i find a way to rig multiple photon servers together under a master server i’ll implement it, but until then this is just how it goes.
Just wanted to give some updates on the status of the project
- Converted project over to the latest version of Unity
- Switched UI from old legacy UI to new UI
- Switched old Networking to new Photon Networking
- Added Gamepad Support
- Added Touchscreen Support
- Added VR Support (mobile only)
Here are some internal videos to show how the game is running so far.
Also here’s a couple shots of the game in VR mode.